Here are some of the principles we follow:
- Language learning takes place through interaction, so learners have to take an active role in their learning process;
- Learners need to have a voice as their professional experience and educational background are important elements to be explored throughout the learning process;
- Teachers work as facilitators and are supposed to optimize language learning by identifying opportunities in emergent language;
- Technology may be used in order to create opportunities of interaction in and outside the classroom;
- Materials should always be chosen in accordance with learners’ goals and should never be viewed as the only resource.
* * *